Technic-Control Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) was established in 1989 on the basis of a former Department of Non-destructive Testing of the Adam Warski Szczecin Shipyard. The company’s scope of activities covers specialist services such as:
Non-destructive testing (NDT) using the following methods:
- Radiographic testing [RT]: Radiographic testing of welded joints and castings.
- Ultrasound testing [UT]: Testing of welded joints (also DUPLEX stainless steels used in constructions of chemical tankers) and testing of steel (mill) products and parts of machines, Thickness measurements in hot conditions, including the measurements of thickness of steel chimneys (without the necessity to shut down machinery), Thickness measurements of steel structures – also through paint coatings without the necessity to remove the coatings (this is possible thanks to our ultrasonic thickness gauge with additional A type imaging – paint coating thickness is ignored during measurement).
- Penetration testing [PT] and magnetic-particle inspection [MT]: Detecting surface defects – in particular cracks and gas pores.
- Measurement of ferrite content in austenitic welds, Crack depth measurement.
- Visual testing – endoscopy [VT].
Radiograph digitisation – archiving radiographs on CDs/DVDs,
Destructive testing (strength tests, chemical analyses),
Verification and training of electric and gas welding engineers,
Certification of welding engineers and renewal of certificates,
Construction and quality supervision,
Consultations related to non-destructive testing,
Authorised service of industrial Balteau X-ray instruments.